Extrusion Video Recording
Extrusion Video Recording (EVR) is a system designed to record the aluminium extrusion process, connecting the video with the production parameters like pressure, speed, temperature, die or alloy, input manually or collected automatically from the PLCs.
Extrusion Video Recording lets achieve the following results:
- perform analysis of extrusion process not in real-time
- improve safety of the users at press workcenter
- decrease number of trials providing a more precise analysis of the trials themselves
- improvement of the dialogue with the die constructor having the chance to share to videos recorded
- higher flexibility on trials planning
- dimensional analysis frame-by-frame
Extrusion Video Recording can be integrated with Extrusion Management System, granting a centralized management of all the data regarding the dies.